Care Professionals: Retreat to the peaceful mountainside just outside of Missoula and immerse yourself in nature, self-care, and restorative practices. This experiential retreat explores the impact of caring for others and offers practical tools for fostering compassion resiliency. Learn organizational, interpersonal, and intrapersonal strategies to help you, your colleagues, and your workplace maintain your spark. 6 CE credits available for LCSW or LCPCs.
- Immerse in holistic restorative and strengthening practices – including massage!
- Understand vicarious trauma and how to foster compassion resiliency
- Learn organizational, interpersonal, and intrapersonal wellness strategies
- Expand your toolkit to manage the physiological impact of stress, grief, and trauma
- Set intentions for personal and professional wellness
SIGN UP TODAY. YOU DESERVE IT. https://pdf.ac/4rSFIW
Space is limited to 10-12 guests. Double room $175. Private room $200. CEs $20. If registering after October 21, add $25.