Individual, Group and Family Therapy is available by appointment at the Flathead Valley Tamarack Grief Resource Center. Please contact the office at (406)261-0724 for more information.
Frontier Hospice offers bereavement services to any family member, partner, friend or caregiver. Please call ahead (755-4923) to join one of the following offerings:
- Individual professional grief counseling by appointment.
- Community Bereavement Support Group: It is open to the public and free of charge. First Thursday, 6:00-7:00pm at the Frontier Hospice office
- Bereavement and Grief Education, including six-week programs and workshops, may be offered throughout the year. Call 406-755-4923 to learn about upcoming events
SOLAS: Surviving Our Loss After Suicide is a support group for those who have lost a loved one to suicide. Monthly meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month from 7 – 8:30pm at the Summit Conference Room. Contact Joan Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 406-871-1008.
GriefShare: 13 week grief support program, meeting in the Fall and Spring. Diane Dolvan facilitates this group at Christ Lutheran Church in Whitefish. More information is available at www.griefshare.org or through the church website at www.clcwhitefish.org.
For more information on Flathead Valley Resources please contact our Flathead office (406) 261-0724 or email@example.com
Individual and Family Counselors:
- Judy Willey, LCPC – firstname.lastname@example.org, 17 Second Street East, Kalispell, (406) 261-0724
- Carrie Thiel, LCPC – email@example.com, 17 Second Street East #208, Kalispell, (406) 212-2016
Flathead Program Coordinator
Dawn Henderson, Flathead Program Coordinator, understands the power of grief support and education and has great perspective from both sides of grief—as a griever and supporter since the death of her husband in 2012. Her work in the Flathead Valley and beyond expands grief resources to those in need.